Sunday, January 6, 2013

We're Baaaaaack!

Wow. It's been way too long. We're so sorry! After the Junk Jubilee show last (gulp) April, we were pretty pooped and thought we would take a little break. Well, that break turned out to be much longer than we originally anticipated!You know how time flies and easily gets away from you, right?!

A lot of things have happened since then...Maggie had her second baby (Hudson...what a cutie!) and I traveled across the world to Africa! There were a bunch of junk things I was wishing I could bring back with me : )

However, we're ready to start junkin' again and can't wait! Please stay tuned...we're hoping for some fun things ahead!

Love,
Hannah


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome back! I was just thinking you should start putting some things on the blog again, did a random check, and there you were! The fun begins again!

    ReplyDelete