Thursday, November 3, 2011

Randomness

So, I don't have anything in particular to share this week, so I thought I would just do some randoms! (Btw, I have a fun filled weekend coming up that I will have LOTS to share about!)

Random #1: I received my Kraft Food & Family magazine subscription recently and I am sooo excited to try some recipes from it! My mother-in-law has the subscription and I am always drooling over the pictures. It all looks so yummy, yet quick and easy! I will be sure to share any good ones :)




Random #2: I haven't introduced my baby to you yet!
Meet Hurley:


 Who happens to be wet in this photo (it was the first time he went swimming--he loved it!).



Random #3: Some music I've been enjoying lately includes:

 Coldplay's Mylo Xyloto


Needtobreathe's The Reckoning


Random #4: Some Pinterest ideas I want to try soon:

Cute Christmas Wreath

Buffalo Chicken Soup

Mmm...Peppermint Bark Popcorn (for any of you that followed our previous blog, you know my love for peppermint!)

Random #5: Even though these are horrible pictures, check this out. The frame you see below is one my sister gave me a while back. I was just waiting for the right picture to put in it, and I finally discovered what it was!
 

This is an old picture of my grandma and her brother! I love it...I think it is so cute. You can't see very well here, but their old house is in the background too. I have always been intrigued with history and think anything with family history is especially intriguing and obviously special. This is cute to me because I really love my bro. Maybe we should do a reenactment?   :)

And to top all the randomness off...
Goodbye sunny days, hello winter! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the random sharing. That is a great picture, too. Reminds me of some taken in my parents' era. I always thought it was funny how they liked to pose in front of their big old cars! You should stand with Hunter in front of his. :)

    ReplyDelete