Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vintage Me Teal

Do you remember when I found this thing that I wasn't quite sure what it was? (See blue thing below).


Well, our lovely friend Meg filled me in--it's a vintage electric pole insulator. The reason why I thought it was from a railroad track, was because my grandma had some and she told me that they had come from electric poles that ran along the train track behind the house my grandfather grew up in (I knew I had heard it somewhere!) And guess what? She recently gave me the two from his house! How special!! 

And remember when I said I wanted to try a fake candle lit underneath?


 Oh yeah, baby. These things looks sooo cute with the candles underneath!


And guess what? If you're coming to our Mason City sale, then look what's in store for you:


I know! It's exciting :)

Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I can't come to the sale, but I'll bet you sell a lot of those if you display them with the lights underneath. Those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete